Sunday 28 April 2013

Dutchgrub - Where to eat on a Sunday

I've found this super little website called Dutchgrub..... 

Dutchgrub is a really well laid out, comprehensive but reader-friendly site with bundles of recommendations, reviews and suggestions with concise information that you need to know; how much, type of food, where and when.........here's their blurb


Welcome to dutchgrub!

dutchgrubGood Amsterdam food from a trusted source - not a vending machine.
I am a foodie. I love food. Any kind of food. As long as it’s good! I live in Amsterdam. A city that prides itself with food from vending machines. Whose idea of a good lunch is a meager cheese sandwich with a glass of milk.
Do you love food, too? And do you spend hours planning every meal of an upcoming trip? Or do you live in Amsterdam? Disillusioned by the local food scene? Then please join our quest for good restaurants, food and drinks in Amsterdam.
--dutchgrub
I just know I'm going to be on this site like flies on sh**e (as my grandmother would say). I love food recommendations and eatery advice; nothing like trapsing around the streets, starving, gormlessly dribbling into countless windows whilst simultaneously trying to avoid eye contact with target driven hosts....only to end up in somewhere uncomfortable eating not-niceness.

They recommend Jason Hartley's Lovefood which really caught my eye. A trendy vibe in the Dam neighbourhood with a €25 per head price, they are open for brunch Saturday and Sunday from 11am - 4pm

I see the words Eggs Benedict and Full English breakfast and I am a fickle food whore. Give me. Now.




No comments:

Post a Comment