Friday 13 January 2012

I amsterdam City Card 2012

This looks quite good; we got something similar when we went to New York for 6 days.

Now, whilst I don't want to be a total tourist, I have always sworn by organised tours in every city I've ever visited around the world. I think, especially if you are going to be somewhere for a little while, it's a good 'intensive introduction' and I've always found they really help you get your bearings and become familiar with the transport and layout of the place





The latest information says that we can get this pass for three days for €60.00, which is £50.00. If you click on the post title it will link you to the iamsterdam site which has lots of information as well as details about this pass.

It includes free public transport, a canal cruise, 24 museum entrances, entry to the zoo, discount on a good number of restaurants and discount at a number of other attractions like tasting rooms.

I know sometimes things like these SEEM like a good idea but you end up wasting your money; but I'm Irish and myself and all my family live by the attitude of 'I've paid for it, I'm having it'..... I'll ride that thing til the wheels come off.

3 days whizzing around on buses, trams and canal boats should really help EVEN ME....(more importantly even directionally challenged Andrew) to get a grasp on the Amsterdam layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment