Tuesday 31 January 2012

Watch Amsterdam Live on Webcam

I should have posted this evening, but I have been watching TV  (very lazy I know)
I started thinking about TV in Amsterdam......one thing lead to another.........and I found this....
This is a link to a live webcam from Amsterdam WITH AUDIO!




http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/8154.htm

This actually makes me feel old. I remember 1999; the internet cafe next to my work got a webcam (very new and exciting) . It took one picture every 2 minutes......I would stand outside with a little sign that said 'hello mum' and one time my family at home logged onto their 'dial-up internet' to see me.
GREAT EXCITEMENT

Now, I can sit in bed and watch live streaming from an Amsterdam street and listen to the people.
Fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment