Monday 5 March 2012

What not to do with your passport

Emma:    "Just give me your passport"

Andrew:  "Why?"

Emma:    "I told you, we need to take copies of EVERYTHING in case we lose something"

Andrew:  "I don't want a copy of my passport sitting in the memory of some walk-in printing store copier"

Emma:    "Just GIVE ME THE PASSPORT!! Nothing is going to happen to the f***ing thing..........go and sit over there. I'll be 5 minutes........read your paper. Be quiet"

5 minutes later

Emma:  "Right I'm all done; copies of everything. If we lose anything now, we can contact the British Consulate or Insurance companies and it will be MUCH easier to get things replaced. It DOES pay to be organised, you never know what's going to happen"

Andrew: ........................"where's my passport..........?"

Emma: ".........."

5 minutes later

Emma: "........I'd left it in the photocopier in the store...............in a way I've proved a point here"

Andrew: "shut up."

No comments:

Post a Comment